How quickly will my order be dispatched?
- Orders for items stocked and fulfilled by You Clever Fox are dispatched the next day (Monday-Saturday) for orders placed up until 8pm.
- Orders for personalised items that are fulfilled by our trusted partners dispatch times vary. This is because it will depend on what personalisation is being done and our partners policies. To find out specific details, head to the item and the dispatch and delivery details can be found in the item description.
What are my delivery options?
- We currently offer 'standard delivery' options for all orders processed and shipped by You Clever Fox. This means your package will be shipped by Royal Mail, 2nd class post and will take approximately 2-3 working days to arrive.
- For all our personalised items that are fulfilled by our trusted partners shipping will vary. You will find the delivery details for one of these items in the item descriptions.
Why don't you do next day delivery?
We understand how important getting your goods to you as quickly as possible is so we're working hard to implement more shipping options, including next day delivery. We hope to have more options available very soon and will update this page as soon as they are available.
Why didn't my parcel include an order confirmation?
All our items are carefully hand packed each day and include a personal handwritten thank you note as we're so grateful to have so many amazing customers. Order confirmations are sent to you by email when your order is placed and you receive updates on each step of the fulfilment process.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your goods and our services, if you're not for any reason then please contact us and let us know so we can offer you help.
What if my item doesn't fit/suit?
We understand that this can happen and are happy for you to return items to us within 14 days of receipt for an exchange. Conditions apply:
- Goods must not be damaged, opened (if sealed) or tags removed (where attached)
- Some of our items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (e.g. earrings) or because they have been personalised (e.g. handwritten cards, engraved items). Any items that fall under these reasons are highlighted in the item description..
- Delivery fee's are non-refundable as standard.
How do I return my item?
We're working on a new returns process to make it as hassle free as possible for you. Until then please tell us what you'd like to return via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know how to get the goods back to us. Please tell us:
- Your order number
- Reason for returning
Are returns free of charge?
Currently we're unable to offer free returns. We're working on this and hope to have a free returns process with Royal Mail in the future. We'll update this page as soon as it's up and running.
Page updated 12/06/2021