Dear Son Journal
A wonderful gift for you to share with your Son and future generations, filled with sentimental memories and stories.
Why we chose it
We are living for the thought put into these wonderful memory journals. This journal isn't just a gift for your Son, it's a treasured piece that can be passed through the generations. The idea is that you give this wonderful journal to your Son. He can have hours of 'me' time reflecting on what makes him wonderful and capture his wonderful memories and stories. Once completed,the journal is gifted back to you so you can learn all about the amazing man your Son is but it doesn't end there. You can gift it to future generations so they too can discover what makes your Son so special. It's such a special gift we had to include it in our collections.
A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal. Thoughtfully designed to make it easy for every man to capture his life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire him to enjoy telling his story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside his handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes. Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any son on his birthday, at Christmas, on Father's Day or simply to show him you care.
Some questions found in the journal:
- What are your earliest memories?
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . .
Product features and details
- Colour fabric case-bound hardback cover with printed front papers and gold foil blocking including a ribbon book mark.
- Dimensions: 215mm x 153mm.
- 120 pages.
- 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper.
- The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
- Designed in the UK
Brand:From You To Me